Seller Suggestions Letter
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for selecting us to sell your property. We appreciate the trust and confidence you have placed in our firm. So that we may better serve you, we have prepared a list of suggestions which might be helpful in the marking of your property.
1. Your front door gives a vital first impression. Be sure it is kept clean at all times.
2. Clean and "dress up" your windows.
3. Use attractive bedspreads.
4. If any decoration is necessary (especially kitchen) do it now! A total of $100 in paint may increase the selling price by as much as $1,000
5. Keep all steps, stairways and hall clear of hazards.
6. Keep, stairways and halls clear of hazards.
7. Turn off radio or television programs while house is being shown.
8. Tidy up the grounds, the porches and the garage.
9. Never apologize for appearances.
10. Leave the showing to the salesperson. It is his business to sell. He can lead up to basic relations alone better than with running conversational help.
11. Have as few people as possible in the house during showings.
12. Never try to sell furniture to a prospect before the transaction is completed.
13. Don't discuss anything concerning the sale with a prospect. Refer him to the salesperson.
14. When the property is being held "open" it is advisable for you to leave the premises during the time of the "open house."
15. Keep the drapes and shades open to let the light in. It gives a cheerful effect.
16. HAVE CONFIDENCE IN YOUR SALESPERSON!
17. Here is a link to help the seller out when working with an agent http://www.ncrec.gov/Brochures/WorkingwAgents.pdf
As we promised at the time your property was placed on the market, we will exert every possible effort to effect an early sale. At the end of two to three weeks, we will analyze the results of all showings and inquiries and if the response is not what was expected, we will contact you to discuss an adjustment relative to today's market.
Again, we would like to express our "thanks" for selecting us to represent you in the sale of your property.